Pages: 1 [2]   Bas de page
Ce sujet n'a pas encore été noté !
Vous n'avez pas encore noté ce sujet. Choisissez une note :
Auteur Fil de discussion: Changement de logo  (Lu 13632 fois)
Roqui
Membre habitué PSG MAG'
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #15 le: 25 Février 2013 à 16:39:10 »

pas d'accord !
même si c'est super bling-bling d'avoir dans nos rangs Becks ... en plus il joue à fond son côté "sexy" en portant un short 2 fois trop petit ... H&M sans doute mais, peu importe, cela reste un joueur de classe mondiale qui porte les couleurs rouges et bleues !
et dès son premier ballon, il montre tout son talent et sa capacité à distiller une passe de plus de 30m dans les pieds de son coéquipier ... il respire la classe, je suis fan mais je peux aussi comprendre ton sceptiscisme.
Un peu de patience et je pense que tu seras conquis très bientôt !
Journalisée

Koteg
Pilier PSG MAG'
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #16 le: 25 Février 2013 à 21:39:43 »

Changements are good sometimes.
For example - I prefer old-facioned emblems of ASSE and Stade Reims if to compare with the their present logos.
Another situation : I enjoyed PSG logo 1992/1996 ! Really enjoyed.
And the back change to Circle/La Tour/Fleur de lis was also good for me  Sourire
Moreover, the present variant (2002...) is more nice for me, than previous, because of more dark blue colour.

It seems to me, there is not much crime in the following changement l'ete 2013... But the question is :
WHERE WAS LOST THE ABBREVIATION "F.C." for the future model ?? Tirer
« Dernière édition: 25 Février 2013 à 21:42:37 par Koteg » Journalisée

7homa5
Pilier PSG MAG'
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #17 le: 26 Février 2013 à 11:19:46 »

You're talking about the "FC" of Paris Saint-Germain FC, right ?

I think it hasn't been used since PSG FC splitted into PSG on one side and Paris FC on the other side, in 1972.
Actually, the real name of PSG is still PSG FC but it is usually called simply PSG.

Maybe Gauthier or some other historian could specify that point.
Journalisée

Koteg
Pilier PSG MAG'
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #18 le: 26 Février 2013 à 11:38:02 »

You're talking about the "FC" of Paris Saint-Germain FC, right ?
Yes

I think it hasn't been used since PSG FC splitted into PSG on one side and Paris FC on the other side, in 1972.
I never thought about it before, because I was sure all the time that Paris Saint-Germain FC has its unchangeable name since the creation in 1970 until the present day ))))

Actually, the real name of PSG is still PSG FC but it is usually called simply PSG.
Simply calling and the official embleme (logo) - rather different positions, I think.

Look at the past : all Paris SG logos with the inscriptions had 'FC' automatically.
It's a law, I think. Look at St-Etienne - ASSE, at Liverpool - Liverpool Football Club full inscription, at Real Madrid - CFRM, Milan - ACM...
So, the official logo must have full letters (or abbreviatures as a minimum).

Stade de Reims and Olympique de Marseille haven't added abbreviations like FC, SC, AS or something else. Yes - their logos are logically free of it. But we are Paris Saint-Germain Football Club, and for me it will be a real surprise, to see the new official embleme without the full name of the Club  Réflexion
Journalisée

Might
Membre habitué PSG MAG'
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #19 le: 26 Février 2013 à 14:40:43 »

The FC is still in use (just take a look here: http://www.psg.fr/fr/Club/606001/Tous-vos-contacts ), but the team is commonly called Paris Saint-Germain, thus PSG. I don't recall ever seeing that FC on a club logo indeed.

I don't believe it is mandatory, nor even a tradition, to have the full name of the team on the logo. Juventus doesn't have FC on the logo (http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/welcome) and neither does Manchester United (http://www.manutd.com/en/Club/FAQs/Club-Ownership/Question-4.aspx).
Journalisée

Koteg
Pilier PSG MAG'
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #20 le: 27 Février 2013 à 20:18:39 »

The FC is still in use (just take a look here: http://www.psg.fr/fr/Club/606001/Tous-vos-contacts )
C'est bien.

but the team is commonly called Paris Saint-Germain, thus PSG.
C'est normal.
Journalisée

Pages: 1 [2]   Haut de page
Imprimer
Aller à: